Red SB®120 Standard Housing - Up to 240 Amps
The second to smallest SB® housings work with wire contacts up to 1 AWG [35 mm²] as well as busbar contacts. Genderless design mates with itself. Mechanical keys are color coded.
- Like the other Multipole connectors, the SB®120 offers color-coded mechanically keyed housings.
- Keys can be used to identify and separate different circuits, or prevent users from accidentally cross mating different voltages.
- Wires sizes from #10 (5.3 mm²) to #1 (42.4 mm²) are held in the second smallest SB® housing.
- New extended range contacts expand wire size up to #1 AWG (42.4 mm²). Allows UL rated currents up to 240 amps
- Chemical resistant housing option extends temperature range down to -40°C, while offering enhanced UV and chemical resistance
- Panel mounting grooves - With use of mounting clamps, can be easily mounted through panels
Please login to download items.