SB®350 Standard Housings Yellow
SB®350 Standard Housings Yellow- Up to 500 amps
- The largest SB® housings work with wire contacts up to 350 mcm [150 mm²] as well as busbar contacts.
- Genderless design mates with itself. Mechanical keys are color coded.
- The SB®350 is the largest connector in the series with power capabilities up to 450 amps with 4/0 AWG wire and 500 amps with a 350 mcm wire.
- Wires ranging from #1/0 (53.5 mm²) to 350 mcm (150 mm²) fit into the one piece housing available in standard PC or a chemical resistant PBT/PC blend.
- Silver plated wire or busbar contacts minimize electrical resistance while offering supreme durability and reliability.
- Up to 350 mcm (150 mm²) Wires Allows UL rated currents up to 500 amps
- Low Resistance Silver or Tin Plated Copper Contacts
- UL Rated for Hot Plugging up to 100 Amps
- Wire, PCB, and Busbar Contacts
- Chemical Resistant Housing Option Extends temperature range down to -40°C, while offering enhanced UV and chemical resistance
- Same Housings Used for Wire and Busbar Contacts Enables color-coded mechanically keyed wire to busbar connections
Please login to download items.