White SBS®50 Standard Housings - Up to 110 amps
White SBS®50 Standard Housings - Up to 110 amps Also found in: /SBS 50/SBS 75G/SBS 75X
- Polycarbonate housings feature 2 positions all finger proof. Genderless design mates with itself. Mechanical keys are color coded.
- The patented SBS® connector family is designed to provide high power in a compact ergonomic housing with protection against accidental contact with live circuits.
- This is of particular importance in applications where DC voltages exceed 30 volts and can be health threatening.
- Wire-to-wire and wire-to-board configurations both provide power contacts rated up to 110 amps.
- The SBS®75X offers up to 4 mate-last break-first auxiliary power / signal contacts rated up to 20 amps.
- The SBS®75G features a third first-mate last-break ground or power contact.
- All contact positions are rated for circuit interruption (hot plugging).
- Touch Safe Interface can safely be used in through panel applications and minimizes potential contact with live circuits per IEC 60950
- Wire-to-Wire and Wire-to-Board Configurations Allows one connector to meet multiple needs
- Ground or Auxiliary Positions Integrated into the One Piece Housing Meets all connection requirements in one compact connector housing
Please login to download items.