2350-1300-20 | Saf-D-Grid® 300 Single-Ended "T" Latch Plug Power Cord
Saf-D-Grid® 300 Single-Ended "T" Latch Plug Power Cord 10 AWG SJT 90°C 2 Meters
- Saf-D-Grid® 300 is designed specifically for single-phase AC applications requiring higher voltages, smaller size, and expanded current carrying capability.
- Performance up to 30A, 300V is achieved by using the same silver-plated, pure copper contact system and durable thermoplastic insulators as the original Saf-D-Grid for 400V DC.
- All Saf-D-Grid receptacles fit within the same panel cutout as IEC 60320 C13 / C14 connectors.
- 30A capability on 10 AWG cable expands the power handling to 140% of comparably sized IEC connectors, in a size 80% smaller than NEMA connectors with similar power handling capabilities.
- Saf-D-Grid also offers an operating temperature up to 80?C which is greater than IEC or NEMA connectors which are limited by use of brass contacts.
- The 120 ?C receptacle is constructed of high temperature glass-filled nylon making it ideal for power supplies where the hot exhaust is directed onto the power inlet connector.
- Both the plug and receptacle side are touch-safe to maximize operator safety at hazardous voltages.
- Mechanical keys differentiate source from load sides preventing accidental short circuits from plugging both cable ends into the power source.
- The integral latch on the plug housing prevents accidental disconnect of power without the need for added accessories such as metal bail latches or hook & loop fabric straps.
- An optional ground-tied shield is available to minimize the EMI profile of power supplies.
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.