P5916-BK PP75 Chemical Resistant (CR) Housings
PP75 Blue Chemical Resistant (CR) Housings
- Has the same form and dimensions of the standard PP75 housing in a chemical resistant PBT/ PC blend housing.
- Suitable for use to -40°C.
- PP75 series Powerpole® housings can be used for wire-to-wire, wire-to-board, and wire-to-busbar applications.
- Wire sizes from #16 AWG (1.3 mm²) to #6 (13.3 mm²) offer power capabilities up to 120 amps per pole.
- Locking housings offer the capability to secure Powerpole® housings to each other and to mounting pads.
- Housings made from chemical resistant (CR) resin withstand industrial solvents better than standard housings.
- Large Wire Range Accommodates up to #6 (10mm²) Wire Reducing bushings allow as small as #16 (1.5 mm²) wire to be used
- Wire, PCB, and Busbar Contacts Allows one connection system to meet multiple needs
- Mini-Powerclaw PCB Contacts Minimize PCB Footprint Removes the PP75 housing from the board side
to download items.