SK1-A95H02 | High Power SPEC Pak® Inline Receptacle Shell
High Power SPEC Pak® Inline Receptacle W/ Pp180 Insert Shell Kit
- The SPEC Pak® High Power uses rugged and environmentally sealed (IP68) shells to protect APP® Powerpole® contacts and housings.
- Customer configured SPEC Pak® High Power Connectors are capable of up to 260 amps and may be used anywhere a rugged and/or waterproof high power, signal and ground interconnect solution is required.
- The SPEC Pak® High Power shell accepts 75 to 180 amp Powerpole® contacts and up to 8 auxiliary contacts.
- The wide range of Powerpole® housing colors and contact sizes, coupled with the available Powerpole® insert holders, offers the user a wide array of design options.
- Wire sizes which can accommodate a range from 24 to 3/0 AWG (0.25 to 85.0 mm²).
- SPEC Pak® High Power is highly configurable with thousands of design options in a single interconnect.
- Chemical & UV Resistant Ruggedized Shells
- Wire to Wire Configurations
- Wire to Panel Configurations
- Stainless Steel Latches (securing plug to receptacle)
- IP68 Interfacial Sealing O-Ring
- Auxiliary Contacts (up to 8)
- Powerpole® Insert Holders (user configurable)
- H02 Arrangement - up to two PP180 & 8 Auxiliaries
- H03 Arrangement - up to three PP120 & 8 Auxiliaries
- H06 Arrangement - up to six PP75 & 8 Auxiliaries
- Power Contacts (up to 260 amps with 3/0 AWG)
- Color Coded Powerpole® Housings Match Wire Colors
- Industry Standard Sealing (IP68) Components
- PG Gland Compatible - Size 36 & 42
- Multi Hole Glands For Use With Discrete Wires
- Single Hole Glands For Use With Jacketed Cable
to download items.