January 1, 2022
Important: Please completely read Official Rules before entering this online promotion (the "Promotion"). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor – Anderson Power Products, Inc. 13 Pratts Road Junction, Sterling, MA 05164
2. Eligibility - PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA), WHO ARE OF MAJORITY AGE IN THEIR STATE AND ARE NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED TO RECEIVE SPONSOR’S NEWSLETTER. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZES, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO YOU. To be eligible to win the prize, entries must be received by Sponsor in the format designated in Section 4 below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, immediate families of each and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to win any prizes. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts on January 1, 2022 and ends March 31, 2021 (the "Promotion Period"). Except as expressly specified in Section 4 below, all entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
4. How to Enter. You must enter the sweepstakes using the Online Method of Entry. To enter, visit Sponsor’s website at https://www.andersonpower.com/us/en/newsletter.html and enter your information to Join our Newsletter during the Promotion Period. Limited to one entry per person.
For all entries. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. Any submission that does not comply with any aspect of these Official Rules may be rejected by Sponsor and the entrant disqualified. ALL ENTRANTS WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
5. Disclaimer - Sponsor, and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, wholesalers, distributors, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, or distorted transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
6. Winner Selection. A drawing to select one (1) random winner from the promotion entries will take place on January 31, 2022, February 28, 2022 and March 31, 2022 at Sponsor’s location by a Sponsor representative. To claim the Prize, a winner must follow the instructions provided in the direct message notification.
7. Prizes. Each winner will receive one (1) VISA Gift Card valued at $100.00.
8. Odds of winning; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES, IF ANY, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The prize may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within five (5) days after delivery of notification, or, alternatively, if three (3) attempts to contact winner by Instagram post and Instagram Messenger with the prize notification are not successful. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including cash) will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes awarded will be covered by the product warranty described on the product package and by the manufacturer, for the Little Giant King Kombo Ladder prize. Sponsor disclaims any warranty or claim with respect to the Little Giant King Kombo Ladder prize.
9. Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
10. Official Rules Request; Winners List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules visit https://www.andersonpower.com/us/en/legal/your-best-connection-official-rules.html, or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: Attn: 2022 Your Best Connection Sweepstakes – Official Rules. To obtain a list of Promotion winners, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: 2022 Your Best Connection Sweepstakes – Winners List.
11. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission for Sponsor and Sponsor's licensees to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of his/her name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
13. General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor, and their affiliates or subsidiaries from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
14. Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Illinois. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. In the event that Sponsor suspends or cancels the Promotion for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion and are subject to possible prosecution to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please mail written questions to in a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: 2022 Your Best Connection Sweepstakes - Sweepstakes Questions.
15. Copyright Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2022 by IDEAL Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.