2006G1 | Saf-D-Grid® 400 Receptacle Housing
Saf-D-Grid® 400 Ultra-Short Depth Receptacle Housing 0.8mm
- Saf-D-Grid® 400 Ultra-Short Mount Receptacle Housing with snap-in panel mount for 0.8mm panel thickness with solder contacts.
- Mid-flange snap in panel mount design for direct solder wire termination uses minimal space inside the panel. Halogen free.
- First Mate, Last Break ground contact provides the safety of an earthing path before engagement of the power contacts.
- The connectors are rated for current interruption for both electronic (capacitive) and electrical (resistive) loads.
- Passes UL & IEC finger probe (plug & receptacle) and 3mm probe tests (receptacle). Minimizes the risk of personal contact with a hazardous voltage.
- Housings contain the arc if connectors are mated or unmated while under load minimizing risk to personnel.
- Anderson Power Products®® has lead the connector industry in development of DC power connection solutions since the introduction of the SB® electrical connector in 1953. Saf-D-Grid® builds on the proven contact technology used in SB® and Powerpole® connectors by offering features required in 380-400VDC power distribution systems.
- APP® introduced the Saf-D-Grid® connector system in January 2009 as a safe appliance power connector for server, telecommunication, and other devices up to 600 VDC.
- The APP® Saf-D-Grid® plug and receptacle provide for thedirect connection of DC electronic devices to a DC micro-gridpowered by renewable energy or high efficiency DC sources.The connector meets international safety requirements for hazardous, low voltage applications including UL 950 and IEC60950. The Saf-D-Grid® is size compatible with the IEC 320C13 and C14 AC connection system. It is the only connector system so sized that is UL rated for disconnect of a 400 VDC,20 amp load.
- Saf-D-Grid® also enables greater power density by allowing up to 40A and 600V DC or AC within the same space of the IEC320 C13 & C14 system that is limited to 10A and 250 VAC.This allows the use of Saf-D-Grid® in AC systems that require more power by increasing the wattage capability within the existing connector space.
|Enable Hide Price||No|
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.