EBC 320 Upper Auxiliary Contact - Female
4.0MM AUXILIARY SOCKET
- The Anderson™ family of Euro Battery Connectors (EBC) are expertly designed for ease of use and incorporate an innovative contact carrier to simplify assembly.
- The EBC connectors include the industry standard 80, 160, and 320 sizes, all in accordance with DIN 43589-1.
- Design and materials offer performance that meets or exceeds all the requirements of EN1175-1. All Materials chosen are RoHS compliant and selected to ensure years of reliability in adverse industrial environments.
- These attributes make the EBC DIN connectors the ideal choice for a wide range of industrial applications in Material Handling, Battery Charging, Utility Vehicles, Motive Power, and Sweepers/ Scrubbers amongst many others.
- Safety Agency Approvals - UL, CSA, and EN1175-1:1998
- Meets DIN 43589-1- Offers dimensional compatibility for housings, contacts and air tubes.
- Voltage Keying - EBC connectors offer keys for Dry-Cell, Wet-Cell, and Universal applications coded for 24/36/48/72/80 and 96 volts DC applications.
- Sturdy Advanced Polymer Housings - Provide superior resistance to impact, acid and temperature extremes.
- Silver Plated Copper Contacts - Provide excellent conductivity and superior mating cycle performance.
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.