PK2-050B04 | 4 Position Solar SPEC Pak® Panel Mount Receptacle Shell Kit
**THESE ITEMS ARE DISCONTINUED BUT MAY BE AVAILABLE FROM ONE OF OUR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS.4 Position Solar SPEC Pak® Panel Mount Receptacle Shell Kit
**THESE ITEMS ARE DISCONTINUED BUT MAY BE AVAILABLE FROM ONE OF OUR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS.
- APP® Solar SPEC Pak® Connector Series uses rugged and environmentally sealed (IP68) shells to protect industry leading APP® Powerpole® contacts and housing.
- Customer configured Solar SPEC Pak® is designed specifically to meet the requirements of the photovoltaic industry conforming to NEC 2008 requirements for first make/last break ground and a locking feature that require a tool to unlock.
- It’s also the first multipole connector to conform to UL 6703A.
- The adaptive design lends itself towards use in other markets including wind power, fuel cells, mass transportation, off-road vehicles, agricultural equipment, oil and petro chemical exploration and many more.
- The core APP® Powerpole® technology within the SPEC Pak® is proven reliable and cost effective.
- The broad selection of touch safe, color-coded Powerpole® housings with power, signal and ground contacts accept a broad range of wire gauges, #24 to #10 AWG (0.25 to 4.0 mm²), giving users thousands of flexible design solutions in a single interconnect.
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.