Complete Connector, Power Clip® Connector
- The Anderson Power Products® Power Clip® isdesigned as a low cost interconnection between two perpendicular power bus bars.The products high performance contactoffers low voltage drop and superioramperage carrying capability. There is nomating connector to the Power Clip® as itaccepts a solid .125 inches or 3mm thicknickel or gold plated rectangular bus bar tab.The product is often used in "N+1" rectifier,power supply and switching power supplyapplications. The Power Clip®'s designenables the connector to be blind mated in the deepest racks.The Power Clip® is recognized to UL1977 andCSA standard C22.2 and is rated for up to300 amps continuous service. The productis also UL approved for hot plug currentinterruption of 100A at 48V and 200A at 42Vusing a gold plated bus bar tab.
- High 300A Current RatingSmall size provides dense power packaging
- Mates with .125 inches or 3mm FlatBus Bar BladeSimplifies construction and lowers cost
- Blind Mating design allows greater vertical chassis manufacturing tolerances
- Hot Pluggable ContactSupports hot swapping on 48 volt DC bus
- UL, TUV and CUR RecognizedProduct safety and electrical performance hasbeen verified to the highest standards
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.