PowerMod® Crimp Contact- Male, 24-20 awg, std.
PowerMod®Male crimp, 24-20 awg, Standard Length 7.7mm
- The PowerMod® connector family offers minimum size and high power.
- The high performance contacts and insulator are rated for 30 amps continuous.
- Applications requiring lower operating temperatures can be de-rated using our current-temperature chart.
- The one row male PowerMod®connectors are offered in 3, 4, 6 and 8 circuit sizes.
- The connectors are available with straight crimp, straight PCB or right angle PCB contacts.
- APP connectors are manufactured using the finest materials and world-class manufacturing processes.
- They embody the highest quality in the industry and meet all applicable industry standards.
- Mechanically polarized housings only mate one-way, ensuring proper mating.
- High reliability positive retention latches are made from stainless steel to provide optimum performance.
- PCB, panel or cable mounting and a wide variety of contact styles with optional mounting brackets, panel clips and back-shell hoods provide broad design flexibility
- Optional sequential contact mating with 4 pin contact lengths can be custom specified for make-first/break-last or make-last/break-first circuits
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.