Powerpole® 120 Mounting Clamp 2 or 4 pole
Powerpole® 120 mounting clamps can be used for fastening a block of Powerpole® 120 series housings to a panel. Connector blocks must be a complete square for the clamps to work properly. Fastening hardware not included.
- PP120 series Powerpole® housings are designed to accommodate up to 1/0 (50 mm²) wires and handle high currents up to 240 amps.
- Reducing bushings allow PP120 to accept down to #8 (10 mm²) wires.
- Multiple colors of stackable housings combine with low resistance flat wiping technology to offer powerful connection capability.
- Large Wire Range Accommodates up to 1/0 (50mm²) Wire
- Reducing bushings allow as small as #8 (10 mm²) wire to be used
- Low Resistance Silver Plated Copper Contacts Allows currents up to 240 amps
- UL Rated for Hot Plugging up to 60 Amps
- Great for battery or other applications where the ability to interrupt circuits is required
|Enable Hide Price||No|
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.