Powerpole® 15-45 Spacer, PBT
Used to separate housings under high power to minimize derating. They arerecommended for squaring off a block of Powerpole® 15-45 housings for use in connector shells and mounting clamps. Use a combination of long and short spacers opposite each other
- The second to largest Powerpole® housing can be used with wire contacts for up to 1/0 AWG [50mm²] or busbar contacts.
- PP120 series Powerpole® housings are designed to accommodate up to 1/0 (50 mm²) wires and handle high currents up to 240 amps.
- Reducing bushings allow PP120 to accept down to #8 (10 mm²) wires.
- Multiple colors of stackable housings combine with low resistance flat wiping technology to offer powerful connection capability.
- Large Wire Range Accommodates up to 1/0 (50mm²) Wire Reducing bushings allow as small as #8 (10 mm²) wire to be used
- Low Resistance Silver Plated Copper Contacts Allows currents up to 240 amps
- UL Rated for Hot Plugging up to 60 Amps
- Great for battery or other applications where the ability to interrupt circuits is required
|Enable Hide Price||No|
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.