Powerpole® 15-45 Tin Plated Power Contacts #14/10 AWG, K Stranded, Low Mating Force, Bulk
Offer cost effective performance up to 1,500 mating cycles. See specifications and temperature charts for amperage ratings by wire size. Barrel Open | AWG 14-10 K* | mm 2.1 - 5.3 | Mating Force Low
- PP15-45 series are the smallest Powerpole® housings. They can be used for wire-to-wire or wire-to-board applications. Wire sizesfrom #20 AWG (0.75 mm²) to #10 (6 mm²) offer power capabilitiesup to 55 amps per pole. Finger proof housings and the ability to incorporate first-mate last-break ground connectors enhance the capabilities of this Powerpole® series.High Power Density
- Up to 55 amps in a compact footprintWire-to Wire & Wire-to-Board Configurations
- Wire & PCB contacts can be used in the same housingsFinger Proof Housings Available
- Protects against accidental contact with live circuits
- K* - For #10 AWG class K stranded wire or smaller. For larger wires use superflex contacts.
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.