Powerpole® 45 amp Premate Ground, TinPlated Contact- Loose Piece
Powerpole® 45A tin or silver plated ground contacts are rated for ground or power. Hand tools are available for loose piece contacts. Reeled contacts can be used with high volume press and applicator tooling. Tin contacts are rated for up to 1,500 matin
- at wiping contacts.
- The MARC is rated to 29 amps per circuit and can be configured with 8 standard length contacts or 6 standard length and 2 pre mate, multi-purpose contacts, which can function as ground, power or signal.
- The rugged connector is UL listed and rated up to 10,000 mating cycles. The dielectric is a chemically resistant PBT plastic.
- APP connectors are manufactured using the finest materials and world-class manufacturing processes.
- They embody the highest quality in the industry and meet all applicable industry standards.
- Enables blindmating from 2 independently rotating axes with .100” of error correction
- Sequential Mating can be configured with up to 8 power and signal or 6 power and signal circuits and 2 pre mate contacts
- Rugged and Durable - The connector is rated up to 10,000 mating cycles
- Constructed of chemically resistant PBT plastic
- Interchangeable Genderless Design makes assembly quick and easy and reduces number of parts stocked
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.