Powerpole® Pak Snap in Receptacle 5 to 6 Poles
Mate to plug shells with or without latches, or mate to another panel mount receptacle to create a bulkhead to bulkhead connection. For use with Powerpole® wire or PCB connectors. Order the number of retaining pins for each receptacle as shown below s
- PP15-45 series are the smallest Powerpole® housings.
- They can be used for wire-to-wire or wire-to-board applications.
- Wire sizes from #20 AWG (0.75 mm²) to #10 (6 mm²) offer power capabilities up to 55 amps per pole.
- Finger proof housings and the ability to incorporate first-mate last-break ground connectors enhance the capabilities of this Powerpole® series.
- High Power Density up to 55 amps in a compact footprint
- Wire-to Wire & Wire-to-Board Configurations
- Wire & PCB contacts can be used in the same housings
- Finger Proof Housings Available
- Protects against accidental contact with live circuits
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.