SBE®/SBX® 1x4 Auxiliary Contact Holder
SBE®/SBX® auxiliary holder retains up to 4 auxiliary contacts Also found in: /SBE 160/SBX 175/SBE 320/SBX 350/SBO 60/SBE 80
- The unique 1x4 auxiliary connector allows up to 4 auxiliary circuits up to 20 amps 200 volts each in SBE®, SBO®, & SBX® housings.
- The genderless design holds two each of the gold plated pin & socket contacts.
- This innovation allows the very durable and cost effective design of SBE®,O,X connectors to substitute for DIN 43589-1 applications where 4 auxiliary contacts are required.
- Multiple pin lengths allow the further benefit of sequencing between circuits.
- (2) Retaining pins are required to hold the auxiliary housing in place.
- Auxiliary Kits include (1) Auxiliary Housing, (2) Standard Length Pin Contacts, and (2) Socket Contacts, (2) Retaining Pins and (1) Retaining Clip.
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.