SBE®160 Housing, Gray
The middle size of SBE®, X, O style housing. SBE® housings are molded from a chemical resistant PBT. SBE®160 and SBX®175 housings of the same Voltage Color Code can be mated (except yellow) but is not recommended as it invalidates UL approvals. SBX®1
- SBX® and SBE® connectors can integrate up to 8 auxiliary power / signal contacts along with the two primary power circuits.
- SBE® connectors feature an IEC 60950 touch safe housing molded from a chemical resistant PBT/PC blend resin.
- SBX® are molded from a rugged PC resin and are rated IP20 per IEC 60529.
- Touch Safe Interface Minimizes potential contact with live circuits per IEC 60950 & IEC 60529
- Up to 8 Last Mate / First Break Auxiliaries Enables intelligent power switching, CAN and interlock loop circuitry, as well as power up to 20 amps per pole
- Color-coded Mechanical Voltage Keys Like all Multipole connectors, the SBE® and SBX® offer an easy way to identify circuits and protect against cross mating
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.