SBO®60/SBE®80 1x4 Auxiliary connector for SBE®80-160/SBX®175 , 16-14 awg
1x4 Auxiliary Contact Kit with two 12 awg pin and two 12 awg socket contacts Also found in: /SBE 160/SBX 175/SBE 320/SBX 350/SBO 60/SBE 80
- The unique 1x4 auxiliary connector allows up to 4 auxiliary circuits up to 20 amps 150 volts each in SBE®, SBO®, & SBX® housings.
- The genderless design holds two each of the gold plated pin & socket contacts.
- This innovation allows the very durable and cost effective design of SBE®,O,X connectors to substitute for DIN 43589-1 applications where 4 auxiliary contacts are required.
- Multiple pin lengths allow the further bene? t of sequencing between circuits.
- (2) Retaining pins or (1) Retaining clip is required to hold the auxiliary housing in place.
- Auxiliary Kits include (1) Auxiliary Housing, (2) Standard Length Pin Contacts, (2) Socket Contacts, (2) Retaining Pins and (1) Retaining Clip.
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.