SB® Smart Auxiliary Module
SB® Smart Auxiliary Module- Holds up to 8 pins and 8 sockets
- The SB® Smart is designed for applications where storage batteries intelligently interact with the system. Two primary power positions (up to 230 amps each) are combined with sixteen auxiliary power / signal positions (up to 15 amps each) into a single interconnect solution. This allows one connection to be used to route high power lines, low power lines, and signal circuits. Unique to the SB® Smart is it’s selective keyed housings that allow only mating between select connector halves.
- This prevents motors from mating with chargers, chargers from mating with chargers, or other undesirable connection scenarios.
- Selective Keyed Housings- Unique keying feature only allows intended connector halves to mate
- Power and Auxiliary Contacts Provide power up to 230 amps plus signal & low power in a single connector
- 16 Last-Mate First-Break Auxiliary Power / Signal Poles enables the power connector to also transmit signals for intelligent power switching, battery monitoring, CAN communication, loop circuitry, and other signal or power circuits up to 15 amps
- Sequencing of Auxiliary Contacts Male auxiliary contacts available in 3 lengths
- Wire and Busbar Connections Satisfies multiple interconnect needs with one connection solution
- Low Resistance Connection - Silver plated power contacts are strongly forced together by stainless steel springs
- - Gold plated auxiliary contacts ensure signal quality or reliable power
- •Hot Plug Capable Contacts - Power contacts are hot plug capable up to 60A at 120VDC
- -Auxiliary contacts are hot plug capable up to 5A at 120VDC
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.