SB® Smart Charger Housings Black
SB® Smart Charger (Charger CHRG-G4) Housings Black Mates with BAT-G2
- The SB® Smart is designed for applications where storage batteries intelligently interact with the system. Two primary power positions (up to 230 amps each) are combined with sixteen auxiliary power/ signal positions (up to 15 amps each) into a single interconnect solution. This allows one connection to be used to route high power lines, low power lines, and signal circuits. Unique to the SB® Smart is it’s selective keyed housings that allow only mating between select connector halves. This prevents motors from mating with chargers, chargers from mating with chargers, or other undesirable connection scenarios.
- Selective Keyed Housings Unique keying feature only allows intended connector halves to mate
- Power and Auxiliary Contacts Provides power up to 230 amps plus signal & low power in a single connector
- 16 Last-Mate First-Break Auxiliary Power / Signal Poles Enables the power connector to also transmit signals for intelligent power switching, battery monitoring, CAN communication, loop circuitry, and other signal or power circuits up to 15 amps
- Sequencing of Auxiliary Contacts Male auxiliary contacts available in 3 lengths
- Wire and Busbar Connections Satisfies multiple interconnect needs with one connection solution
- Low Resistance Connection
- Silver plated power contacts are strongly forced together by stainless steel springs
- Gold plated auxiliary contacts ensure signal quality or reliable power
- Hot Plug Capable Contacts Power contacts are hot plug capable up to 60A at 120VDC - Auxiliary contacts are hot plug capable up to 5A at 120VDC
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.