SB®120 Chemical Resistant (CR) Housing - Red
Same features as the Standard SB®120 but molded in a chemical resistant PBT/ PC blend. Suitable for use to -40°C.
- Like the other Multipole connectors, the SB®120 offers color-coded mechanically keyed housings.
- Keys can be used to identify and separate different circuits, or prevent users from accidentally cross mating different voltages.
- Wires sizes from #10 (5.3 mm²) to #1 (42.4 mm²) are held in the second smallest SB® housing.
- New extended range contacts expand wire size up to #1 AWG (42.4 mm²) which allows UL rated currents up to 240 amps
- Chemical resistant housing option extends temperature range down to -40°C, while offering enhanced UV and chemical resistance
- Panel mounting grooves available. With use of mounting clamps, it can be easily mounted through panels
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.