SK2-076C04 | Mid Power SPEC Pak® Panel Mount Receptacle
Mid Power SPEC Pak® Panel Mount Receptacle Shell Kit
- The SPEC Pak® Mid Power is rugged and environmentally sealed (IP68).
- It leverages APP’s core Powerpole® flat wiping contact technology, offering power handling capabilities up to 80 amps at 600 volts with signal.
- The SPEC Pak® Mid Power shells are highly configurable. They accept up to four Powerpole® 75 (PP75) contacts and housings.
- They also accept up to 8 pin and socket auxiliary contacts providing the user signal and/or sequencing options.
- Assembly is made easy through the use of colored Powerpole® housings which can be matched to wire colors.
- They will accept wire sizes ranging from 12 to 6 AWG [3.3 to 13.3 mm²].
- SPEC Pak® Mid Power is highly configurable providing users with a multitude of flexible design solutions in a single interconnect.
- Chemical & UV Resistant Ruggedized Shells
- Wire to Wire Configurations
- Wire to Panel Configurations
- Auxiliary Contacts for Signal and/or Sequencing (up to 8)
- Power Contacts (up to 4) 4
- Sealing Gland to Ensures (IP68) Environmental Seal
- Color Coded Powerpole® Housings to Match Wire Colors
- Stainless Steel Latches to Prevent Accidental Unmating
- IP68 Panel Mount Receptacle Gasket
- Sealing O-Ring Ensures (IP68) Environmental Seal
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.