SK6-050B04 | 4 Position SPEC Pak® Plug
**THESE ITEMS ARE DISCONTINUED BUT MAY BE AVAILABLE FROM ONE OF OUR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS.4 Position SPEC Pak® Plug Shell Kit
**THESE ITEMS ARE DISCONTINUED BUT MAY BE AVAILABLE FROM ONE OF OUR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS.
- APP® SPEC Pak® Connector Series uses rugged and environmentally sealed (IP68) shells to protect existing APP® Powerpole® contacts and housings.
- Customer configured SPEC Pak® Connectors may be used anywhere a rugged and waterproof high-power interconnect with signal and ground capabilities is required such as in mass transportation, off-road vehicles, factory automation, oil and petrochemical exploration, agricultural equipment, and many more.
- The core APP® Powerpole® technology within the SPEC Pak® is proven reliable and cost effective.
- The broad selection of touch safe, color-coded Powerpole® housings with power, signal and ground contacts accept a broad range of wire gauges, #24 to #10 AWG (0.25 to 4.0 mm²), giving users thousands of flexible design solutions in a single interconnect.
- Industry Standard Panel Cut Out (Same as 26482 & 5015 shell size 20)
- IP68 Panel Mount Sealing Gasket
- Touch Safe Housings (UL1977, Section 10.2)
- IP68 Interfacial Sealing Gasket
- Latch (top or bottom of plug or receptacle)
- Power Contacts (up to 4) and / or Signal Contacts (up to 16)
- Uses Industry Standard Sealing Components (PG gland compatible - size 16)
- First Mate / Last Break Ground Contacts
- Color Coded Housings Match Wire Colors
- UV & Chemical Resistant Ruggedized Shells
|Enable Hide Price||No|
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.