SPEC Pak® 3-Position Mini Wire Sleeve up to 6.5mm
SPEC Pak® Wire Sleeve for wires up to 6mm (.256) dia. Use with 3 Position Mini (Original). Not required for IP68 sealing.
- APP® SPEC Pak® Mini 3 position connector is a small, IP68 sealed interconnect solution that provides up to 3 contacts and is UL rated to carry up to 22 amps per contact at 600 volts.
- This connector is ideal for applications requiring power or power and signal combined in a compact environmentally sealed (IP68) package. Contacts are available for wires ranging from 24 AWG to 14 AWG. Contacts are 30µ gold plated to provide low resistance and up to 500 mating cycles.
- The male contacts are also available in 3 lengths to enable sequencing as required.
- The connectors meet the UL1977 Sec 10.2 touch safe requirements and have an integral latch to prevent accidental un-mating.
- The SPEC Pak® Mini 3 connectors are manufactured of du- rable polycarbonate material and meet UL94 V-0 flame resistance requirements.
- IP68 rated - Passes UL50 Sec. 36
- High Power In Compact Housings provide up to three contacts rated up to 22 amps at 600 volts
- Touch Safe Housings Meets UL1977 Sec.10.2
- Integral Latch Prevents accidental un-mating
- Male Contacts Available In 3 Lengths Allows sequencing of mating contacts
- Ruggedized Shells Manufactured of durable polycarbonate that meets UL94 V-0 flammability requirements
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.