TP0001- Pneumatic Crimp Tool
Pneumatic Crimp Tool for PowerMod® Contacts Also found in: /PowerMod®/SB SMART/SBE 160/SBX 175/SBE 320/SBX 350/SBO 60/SBE 80/SBS 75G/SPEC Pak HIGH POWER/SPEC Pak Mid Power/SPEC Pak MINI 3/SPEC Pak Mini 3 PL/SPEC Pak Mini 5 PL
- Anderson Power Products® TP0001 pneumatic crimp tool offers versatility in crimping range and configurability in shop setup.
- The tool is compact and lightweight which allows it to be used as either a hand-held tool or setup on a bench with optional accessories.
- A unique 8 step machined steel block holds accurate calibration far longer than the usual adjustment screw method resulting in high output with less downtime.
- Designed with up to 8 die closures which can be changed by selector knob Allows the tool to be quickly configured to the appropriate die
- Can be used as a hand tool or combined with the multiple available accessories for bench mounting
- Optional bench mount can be adjusted to virtually any angle Provides ease of use and flexibility in configuration
- Compatible with most air compressors.
- Accommodates upper range Mil Standard turrets & positioners.
Write Your Own Review
Please login to download items.